Information about the authenticity of reviews
Reviews on our website can only be submitted by customers with a registered user account and only for products that they have actually purchased from us. The evaluation function is therefore only activated after a purchase has been made.
Reviews that we receive from customers via email will only be published if they are real customers who have actually purchased and used the product.
Each incoming product review is manually viewed and checked for authenticity before it is published. We check the content of the evaluation for logical contradictions and other abnormalities, among other things.
As soon as an assessment contains anomalies based on our checking mechanisms, a detailed manual check of the respective individual cases follows.
All ratings filtered out in this way are checked by our team based on our rating guidelines and subjected to a general plausibility check.
For the plausibility check, we take into account the entire rating behavior of the customer and also take a look at the content and metadata (e.g. name, e-mail address, date) of the rating. Here we check whether the purchase and evaluation of the product are related to each other in terms of time and space and whether there are contradictions in content. This enables us to investigate whether the customer has actually used the product.
In the case of conspicuous ratings, we try to get in touch with the authors in order to be able to verify the statements in their rating if necessary. If the circumstances clear up, the rating will be adjusted accordingly. If the circumstances for the rating remain too vague and unclear, the corresponding rating remains filtered out. It will no longer be displayed or not published at all.
All ratings filtered out in this way are not included in the overall rating shown.
There is no stricter filtering of negative reviews or preference for positive reviews. As long as a review meets the above criteria, it will be published with equal status, regardless of whether it is formulated in a benevolent, critical or even derogatory way.
We would be delighted if you would like to rate our products. In order for your review to be published, we ask that you observe the following guidelines when submitting your review:
- The evaluation may of course contain your opinion and, if necessary, criticism. Any form of discrimination and insults will not be tolerated.
- It is not allowed to leave advertisements for other products in reviews.
- We do not allow reviews by so-called product testers. You must not have received any financial consideration from third parties for the evaluation.
- Reviews must be based on their experience with the product and be truthful. Any form of untrue claims and attempts at manipulation will not be tolerated.
- In the event of violations of our rating guidelines, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently block user accounts and ratings submitted by them.